SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded down 10.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. SolarCoin has a total market cap of $14.85 million and approximately $57,739.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded down 22.5% against the U.S. dollar. One SolarCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.35 or 0.00004355 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Livecoin and Lykke Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $159.00 or 0.01955180 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004183 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004602 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007473 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00016611 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003947 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00028526 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0936 or 0.00001151 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
Buying and Selling SolarCoin
SolarCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, CoinExchange, Lykke Exchange and Bleutrade. It is not possible to buy SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SolarCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.