Social (CURRENCY:SCL) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Social has a market capitalization of $7.96 million and $5,622.00 worth of Social was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Social has traded 12.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Social token can currently be purchased for about $0.48 or 0.00004426 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.58 or 0.00895361 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00110230 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00198114 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nexus is a social network. All data and uploads will exist on the blockchain instead of centralized servers. Nexus is a platform that allows users to communicate with friends and family while providing security and privacy. By decentralizing and encrypting all data and uploads, Nexus hopes to eliminate all invasion of privacy that large corporations are currently performing. End-to-end message encryption ensures only the user and the person communicating with the user, can read what is sent, and nobody in between, not even Nexus. The network will contain its very own native cryptocurrency to be used for all purchases, called Social. SCL can be used to buy goods and services from other users, purchase ad spaces from the integrated ad platform, donate to crowd funding campaigns, and much more. “
Buying and Selling Social
Social can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Mercatox, HitBTC and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Social directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Social must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Social using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Social Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Social and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.