Snovio (CURRENCY:SNOV) traded down 16% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. Over the last seven days, Snovio has traded 7.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Snovio has a total market capitalization of $12.98 million and $1.10 million worth of Snovio was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Snovio token can currently be bought for $0.0321 or 0.00000393 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, EtherDelta and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008316 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.82 or 0.00858606 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013583 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00046023 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00108405 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00193629 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Snovio is a decentralized lead generation service based on the principles of crowdsourcing. Snovio aims to solve the issue of low-quality and outdated leads on the market while also providing data suppliers with a guarantee of fair distribution of revenue from data sales. The SNOV token is an Ethereum-based token that acts as an incentive to contributors who update and add data. “
Buying and Selling Snovio
Snovio can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy Snovio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Snovio must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Snovio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Snovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Snovio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.