SHIELD (CURRENCY:XSH) traded 13.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. One SHIELD coin can currently be bought for $0.0252 or 0.00000309 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. SHIELD has a total market cap of $12.14 million and $33,712.00 worth of SHIELD was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SHIELD has traded down 21.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8,213.96 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $610.65 or 0.07474570 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $932.14 or 0.11409600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $159.19 or 0.01948570 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $212.31 or 0.02598750 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00207216 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00109077 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.60 or 0.00802931 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $248.03 or 0.03035940 BTC.
SHIELD Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SHIELD is a PoW cryptocurrency based on multiple algorithms (Scrypt, x17, groestl, blake2s, & lyra2rev2). “
Buying and Selling SHIELD
SHIELD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to purchase SHIELD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SHIELD must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SHIELD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SHIELD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SHIELD and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.