Ripio Credit Network (CURRENCY:RCN) traded down 10.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. In the last week, Ripio Credit Network has traded down 24.2% against the dollar. Ripio Credit Network has a market capitalization of $45.36 million and $7.47 million worth of Ripio Credit Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ripio Credit Network token can now be bought for $0.0928 or 0.00001121 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Gate.io, Binance and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00024506 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002334 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0849 or 0.00001036 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013901 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007388 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000140 BTC.
Ripio Credit Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RCN is a global credit network based on cosigned smart contracts that connects lenders and borrowers located anywhere in the world and on any currency. The smart contracts connect agents with information on the borrower’s identity to agents that analyze the borrower’s credit risk impartially, thus standardizing credit lending through blockchain technology. A cosigner acts as a re insurer that distributes and reduces the lender’s risk and, at the same time, helps to improve the contract conditions by retaining access to the borrower’s local legal system. “
Buying and Selling Ripio Credit Network
Ripio Credit Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bittrex, Gate.io, Huobi, OKEx and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Ripio Credit Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ripio Credit Network must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ripio Credit Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ripio Credit Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ripio Credit Network and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.