Rialto (CURRENCY:XRL) traded 18.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Rialto has a total market capitalization of $13.93 million and $14,108.00 worth of Rialto was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Rialto has traded 10% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Rialto token can currently be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00002190 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $80.16 or 0.00899329 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014265 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011229 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00047055 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00111273 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.69 or 0.00198473 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Rialto Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RIALTO.AI is an arbitrage and market maker in the landscape of cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and blockchain transactions. By providing liquidity and matching orders, RIALTO.AI wants to increase the efficiency of crypto markets, while earning a fraction on every transaction for their supporters. The utility of RIALTO.AI is carved into the proprietary nature of algorithms and software tools. They help identify trade opportunities, interpret the historical database, find data patterns, and adjust the parameters in real-time. “
Buying and Selling Rialto
Rialto can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Rialto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rialto must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rialto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Rialto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rialto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.