Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 17.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. In the last seven days, Red Pulse has traded down 31.9% against the US dollar. Red Pulse has a total market capitalization of $43.63 million and approximately $1.97 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Red Pulse token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0803 or 0.00000984 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin and TDAX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003048 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.87 or 0.00157659 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 20.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00013150 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00011547 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001516 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006396 BTC.
Red Pulse Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Red Pulse Token Trading
Red Pulse can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy Red Pulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Red Pulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Red Pulse and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.