RChain (CURRENCY:RHOC) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Over the last week, RChain has traded 16.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. RChain has a market cap of $475.85 million and $576,971.00 worth of RChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RChain token can currently be purchased for $1.32 or 0.00015226 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta and ChaoEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $77.14 or 0.00887182 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011520 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048289 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109676 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.75 or 0.00192613 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The RChain platform supports multiple blockchains both public and private, even on the same node. These blockchains are secured by the type of consensus protocol – proof-of-stake enabling the blockchains to interact securely and predictably. The Smart contracts are verified on Rchain and are written in RhoLang. Rholang contracts run on the Rho Virtual Machine – a concurrent execution engine that allows the applications to achieve significant speed and scalability. RHOC is an ERC-20 Token that will work as the access token to those who want to support the development of the RChain Platform. It represents the value that the early adopters gave it by supporting the RChain project. “
Buying and Selling RChain
RChain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta and ChaoEX. It is not presently possible to buy RChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RChain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for RChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RChain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.