Media headlines about Quantum (NYSE:QTM) have trended somewhat negative recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Quantum earned a daily sentiment score of -0.04 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the technology company an impact score of 42.6314516175893 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- BRIEF-First Quantum Minerals Reports Industrial Action At The Cobre Panama Project (feeds.reuters.com)
- EQUITY NOTICE: Rosen Law Firm Announces Filing of Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Quantum Corporation – QTM (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Proof Gets All Quantum With whurley and Strangeworks (markets.financialcontent.com)
- AmpliTech Exhibits at International Physicists Meeting (markets.financialcontent.com)
- INVESTOR ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of Quantum Corporation of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of April 16, 2018 – QTM (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Quantum (NYSE:QTM) traded down $0.09 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $4.15. 125,714 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 360,353. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of -0.57, a quick ratio of 0.56 and a current ratio of 0.78. The company has a market cap of $143.20, a PE ratio of -17.54, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.58 and a beta of 2.49. Quantum has a 12 month low of $3.42 and a 12 month high of $9.20.
WARNING: “Quantum (NYSE:QTM) Getting Somewhat Negative Media Coverage, Analysis Finds” was published by BBNS and is the property of of BBNS. If you are reading this report on another publication, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of United States and international copyright and trademark law. The legal version of this report can be viewed at https://baseballnewssource.com/2018/03/14/quantum-qtm-earns-media-sentiment-rating-of-0-04/1926165.html.
Quantum Company Profile
Quantum Corporation focuses on scale-out storage, archive and data protection, providing solutions for capturing, sharing, managing and preserving digital assets over the entire data lifecycle. The Company’s end-to-end tiered storage solutions enable users to maximize the value of their data by making it accessible whenever and wherever needed, retaining it indefinitely and reducing total cost and complexity.
Receive News & Ratings for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quantum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.