Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. In the last seven days, Qbic has traded 20.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Qbic has a market capitalization of $892,628.00 and approximately $16,656.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qbic coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.03 or 0.00011875 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $464.99 or 0.05340910 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004200 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001398 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00017132 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00014517 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00018104 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002767 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not presently possible to purchase Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qbic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.