Populous (CURRENCY:PPT) traded 11% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Populous has a market cap of $631.76 million and approximately $4.59 million worth of Populous was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Populous has traded 6% lower against the US dollar. One Populous token can now be bought for $17.07 or 0.00195819 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, EtherDelta, Mercatox and OKEx.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008634 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.87 or 0.00893096 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013840 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047953 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00107991 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $783.03 or 0.08981140 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Populous is an invoice and trade finance platform built on the Ethereum network. Populous uses XBRL, Z Score formula, Smart Contracts, Stable tokens and other technologies in the cryptoshpere to create a unique trading environment for investors and invoice sellers. “
Populous Token Trading
Populous can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Kucoin, OKEx, Token Store, Binance, EtherDelta, Mercatox and Radar Relay. It is not possible to buy Populous directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Populous must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Populous using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Populous Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Populous and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.