PayPie (CURRENCY:PPP) traded down 6.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 19th. In the last seven days, PayPie has traded 10.5% lower against the US dollar. One PayPie token can currently be bought for approximately $0.93 or 0.00010674 BTC on major exchanges. PayPie has a market cap of $76.67 million and approximately $148,474.00 worth of PayPie was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003143 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.16 or 0.00886287 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013772 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011502 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048347 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109549 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.90 or 0.00194090 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PayPie is an Ethereum based accounting platform for risk score analysis. PPP Token is the utility token which provides access to the PayPie platform for certain transactions and services, including the purchase of invoices and access to credit histories of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) “
Buying and Selling PayPie
PayPie can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy PayPie directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PayPie must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PayPie using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for PayPie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PayPie and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.