Oxycoin (CURRENCY:OXY) traded 39.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. One Oxycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0924 or 0.00001059 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and Bit-Z. During the last week, Oxycoin has traded down 7.1% against the US dollar. Oxycoin has a total market capitalization of $8.92 million and approximately $24,614.00 worth of Oxycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.68 or 0.00064808 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00036506 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006307 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00000940 BTC.
Oxycoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Oxycoin
Oxycoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase Oxycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oxycoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Oxycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Oxycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oxycoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.