News articles about NQ Mobile (NYSE:NQ) have trended somewhat negative on Wednesday, according to Accern. The research group ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. NQ Mobile earned a media sentiment score of -0.04 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the software maker an impact score of 43.3161263981421 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Link Motion and Irdeto Join Forces to Provide Automobile OEM’s a Complete Security & Safety Technology Platform for New Lines of Connected and Autonomous Cars (finance.yahoo.com)
- Link Motion Announces Wednesday, March 14, 2018 as Effective … – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
- Link Motion Announces Wednesday, March 14, 2018 as Effective Date for Corporate Name and Ticker Symbol Change on the New York Stock Exchange (finance.yahoo.com)
- INVESTOR ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds NQ Mobile Inc. Shareholders of Commencement of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of April 11, 2018 – NQ (feeds.benzinga.com)
- NQ MOBILE LEAD PLAINTIFF ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding … – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
Separately, Rosenblatt Securities set a $13.00 price target on NQ Mobile and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research report on Monday, December 25th.
NQ Mobile (NYSE:NQ) last released its earnings results on Friday, December 15th. The software maker reported $0.16 EPS for the quarter. NQ Mobile had a negative return on equity of 2.29% and a negative net margin of 173.60%. The business had revenue of $12.00 million for the quarter.
WARNING: This story was published by BBNS and is owned by of BBNS. If you are reading this story on another publication, it was stolen and republished in violation of US and international copyright & trademark legislation. The correct version of this story can be read at https://baseballnewssource.com/2018/03/14/nq-mobile-nq-receives-daily-coverage-optimism-score-of-0-04/2029534.html.
NQ Mobile Company Profile
NQ Mobile Inc is a global provider of mobile Internet services. The Company provides a portfolio of offerings, including mobile game publishing platforms, mobile advertising platforms, mobile entertainment applications and platforms, mobile security and productivity applications, as well as other mobile applications.
Receive News & Ratings for NQ Mobile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NQ Mobile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.