NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded down 12.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. One NeosCoin coin can now be bought for about $2.81 or 0.00034419 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Bleutrade and Poloniex. During the last seven days, NeosCoin has traded 22.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. NeosCoin has a total market cap of $10.47 million and $148,009.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8,209.71 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $932.23 or 0.11422400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00026217 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00038343 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $76.49 or 0.00937239 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00023125 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 23.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.07 or 0.00172412 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00020963 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NeosCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a network of masternodes that provide instant a private transactions. Neos v3.0 will provide a decentralized and immutable hosting service and social network, where participants are rewarded for their activity. Creating, sharing and liking (and more) content is automatically rewarded with a portion of the block reward (based on a point system). Neos v3.0 will offer access to the cryptocurrency without the need for exchanges or faucets. Within the network, there are also premium services that create a use case for the coin. Most of the coins spent on the premium services are bunt while a smaller part is sent to a development fund, making NeosCoin a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling NeosCoin
NeosCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy NeosCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NeosCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NeosCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NeosCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.