Monetha (CURRENCY:MTH) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. Over the last seven days, Monetha has traded down 27.6% against the dollar. Monetha has a total market cap of $19.27 million and $538,711.00 worth of Monetha was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monetha token can now be purchased for $0.0888 or 0.00001081 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.87 or 0.00874852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003019 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012189 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047228 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00108757 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00194992 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Monetha Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Monetha is a decentralized payment solution built on the Ethereum network. The Monetha solution leverages smart contract technology to provide a decentralized trust and reputation system in which sellers ratings are attatched to their respective transactions. The solution also enables merchants to accept ETH and Ethereum-based tokens which can be exchanged automatically into fiat currency MTH is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay for goods on Monetha. The value of the MTH token is based on its underlying assets, properties and/or associated rights. Monetha tokens also represent percentage share of revenue of Monetha project. “
Monetha Token Trading
Monetha can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Tidex, CoinExchange and Mercatox. It is not possible to purchase Monetha directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monetha must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monetha using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monetha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Monetha and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.