MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Over the last week, MonaCoin has traded 10.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. MonaCoin has a market cap of $239.71 million and $1.95 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MonaCoin coin can currently be purchased for $4.13 or 0.00047486 BTC on major exchanges including Fisco, Bittrex, Bleutrade and Bitbank.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,776.35 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $657.02 or 0.07556800 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,006.06 or 0.11571400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $168.00 or 0.01932300 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $232.06 or 0.02669120 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.56 or 0.00213502 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.02 or 0.00115278 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $74.89 or 0.00861416 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $272.56 or 0.03134920 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monacoin is a peer-to-peer payment network and digital currency based on an open source protocol. – scrypt – 1.5 minute block targets – subsidy halves in 1051k blocks (~3 years) – 105,120,000 total coins – 50 coins per block – DigiShield difficulty algorithm “
Buying and Selling MonaCoin
MonaCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Bittrex, EXX, Bitbank, Bleutrade, Fisco, Livecoin and Zaif. It is not presently possible to buy MonaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MonaCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.