Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded down 14.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. One Monaco token can now be bought for approximately $7.24 or 0.00086285 BTC on major exchanges including Qryptos, Bit-Z, Upbit and YoBit. Monaco has a market cap of $95.67 million and $15.77 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Monaco has traded down 5.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008672 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003150 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $74.54 or 0.00886221 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013723 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011886 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00047688 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00108550 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.17 or 0.00192296 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Monaco Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Send money from Monaco App in 23 currencies to 120 countries worldwide for free – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes “
Monaco Token Trading
Monaco can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Coinrail, EXX, BigONE, Qryptos, Huobi, Gate.io, Livecoin, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Coinnest, Upbit, Bit-Z, OKEx, YoBit, Liqui and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monaco must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monaco using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Monaco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.