Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded 18.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. In the last seven days, Modum has traded down 21.8% against the US dollar. Modum has a total market capitalization of $31.80 million and approximately $444,514.00 worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Modum token can currently be bought for approximately $1.74 or 0.00021331 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta, Binance and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008425 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $70.61 or 0.00865226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002973 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013743 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00046138 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00108958 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00194432 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Modum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enables companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Modum Token Trading
Modum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Mercatox, Binance and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Modum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Modum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Modum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Modum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.