MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded down 9.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. In the last week, MobileGo has traded down 30.9% against the dollar. MobileGo has a market capitalization of $40.94 million and $153,421.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MobileGo token can now be bought for $0.42 or 0.00005043 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Liqui.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $72.53 or 0.00875883 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013685 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012120 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00047099 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00194607 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
MobileGo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
Buying and Selling MobileGo
MobileGo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia, Liqui, EtherDelta, Gatecoin, Coinrail, Tidex, Livecoin and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not possible to buy MobileGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MobileGo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MobileGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MobileGo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.