Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded 17.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. One Mintcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Mintcoin has a market capitalization of $16.40 million and $72,522.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Mintcoin has traded 32.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $159.52 or 0.01954570 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004178 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004627 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007318 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00016565 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $84.06 or 0.01030000 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003949 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00028418 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Buying and Selling Mintcoin
Mintcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. It is not presently possible to buy Mintcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mintcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mintcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mintcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.