Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded down 14.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. In the last week, Metaverse ETP has traded down 27.4% against the dollar. Metaverse ETP has a market capitalization of $36.06 million and $1.31 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metaverse ETP coin can now be bought for $0.96 or 0.00011589 BTC on major exchanges including EXX, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC and Bitfinex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.53 or 0.00875883 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013685 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012120 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00047099 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00194607 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Metaverse ETP Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Buying and Selling Metaverse ETP
Metaverse ETP can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, OpenLedger DEX, RightBTC, HitBTC and Bitfinex. It is not currently possible to buy Metaverse ETP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metaverse ETP must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metaverse ETP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metaverse ETP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.