Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. Over the last seven days, Lunyr has traded down 25.2% against the dollar. Lunyr has a total market cap of $29.46 million and $1.58 million worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lunyr token can now be purchased for $12.82 or 0.00156164 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Bittrex, BigONE and CryptoDerivatives.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.87 or 0.00874852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003019 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012189 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047228 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00108757 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00194992 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lunyr is an Ethereum-based crowdsourced encyclopedia that rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information, thus providing reliable, accurate information. The LUN tokens will be used to place ads on the platform. They function as part of the incentive system to drive contribution, peer review, and dispute and quality resolution. That platform itself is a crowdsourced decentralized knowledge base where contributors earn LUN tokens. Lunyr's mission is to develop solutions that fundamentally change the way we publish, store, and exchange information. Through the use of blockchain technology, we enable individuals to capture the world's knowledge in a medium that is ubiquitous, censorship-resistant, and immortal. “
Lunyr Token Trading
Lunyr can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC, Binance, Bittrex, BigONE, Liqui, YoBit, EtherDelta and CryptoDerivatives. It is not possible to buy Lunyr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lunyr must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lunyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lunyr and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.