LockChain (CURRENCY:LOC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. During the last seven days, LockChain has traded down 5.3% against the dollar. One LockChain token can now be purchased for about $1.20 or 0.00013657 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and Mercatox. LockChain has a market capitalization of $11.11 million and $45,196.00 worth of LockChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00050204 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005689 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001289 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001191 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loco is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency using the Quark algorithm. It features fast transactions through InstantX and anonymous payments through Darksend. “
LockChain Token Trading
LockChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy LockChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LockChain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LockChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for LockChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LockChain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.