Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded down 9.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 20th. One Linda coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, C-CEX and YoBit. During the last seven days, Linda has traded 12.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Linda has a total market capitalization of $9.08 million and $152,382.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.15 or 0.01030020 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007557 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004147 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001883 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00000596 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.62 or 0.00093401 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00028286 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 29% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003178 BTC.
- AudioCoin (ADC) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000068 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Linda is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a masternode network that process almost-instant and private transactions. “
Linda Coin Trading
Linda can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, C-CEX, Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. It is not possible to purchase Linda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Linda must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Linda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Linda and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.