KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded 6.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. KickCoin has a total market capitalization of $40.72 million and $2.72 million worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, KickCoin has traded 14.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One KickCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0915 or 0.00001028 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, EtherDelta, IDEX and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $80.16 or 0.00899329 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014265 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011229 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00047055 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00111273 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.69 or 0.00198473 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “KickCoin is a cryptocurrency that will be accepted and used by the projects that are launched on the KICKICO platform (as well as by all its partners). KICK will be primarily used as a payment method on the platform. KICKICO takes half the commission (4%) of ICO campaigns launched in their tokens to the KICKONOMY fund. KickCoin can't be mined by users and are instead emitted during the fundraising process – whenever somebody contributes to the campaign directly to the smart contract address, new KickCoins are minted and sent to the address, from which the payment in ETH was made. “
Buying and Selling KickCoin
KickCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, IDEX, YoBit, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Exmo and Gate.io. It is not presently possible to buy KickCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade KickCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KickCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KickCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.