Janus (CURRENCY:JNS) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. One Janus token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0323 or 0.00000372 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and C-CEX. Janus has a total market cap of $744,390.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Janus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Janus has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008653 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $77.60 or 0.00895309 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013888 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011538 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00111465 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.82 or 0.00194057 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Janus Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Janus token is a crypto asset built and issued on the NXT blockchain and later on migrated to the Ardor blockchain. A total amount of 100,000,000 tokens will be issued, of which 97% will be destributed to ICO investors. The Janus ICO will be held with the collaboration of the NXT team, which will perform as an escrow agent. The Janus project will then donate 5% of the funds received to the development of the NXT and Ardor projects. The Janus token was created as a way to fund the Janus project and to allow token holders to share in the profits created by the Janus company through an automated and transparent dividends issuance system on the NXT platform. The company will also release an annual report in which its financial standing will be detailed along with key milestones achieved. Janus will be a software and services company that uses common technology to implement distinctly branded projects targeting a number of carfully selected markets. The Janus project has outlined content management, online and self publishing, marketplaces for targeted audiences and digital assets, online education technology, social fintech platforms, crypto financial services and social applications as some of the areas in which the company will develop solutions. “
Janus Token Trading
Janus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Janus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Janus must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Janus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Janus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Janus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.