Media stories about Inovio Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:INO) have been trending somewhat positive on Wednesday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group identifies negative and positive press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Inovio Pharmaceuticals earned a news impact score of 0.20 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media headlines about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 47.1008353996659 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- $-0.29 EPS Expected for Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO) – NMSU Hеrаld (nmsuherald.com)
- Featured Volatile Stock – Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: INO) – Stocks Pen (stockspen.com)
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:INO) – Hot Stock Analysis – Nasdaq Journal (nasdaqjournal.com)
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO) : Investor is seeking for stock with consensus Analysts Rating? – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Pol Polyprotein Market includes Top Manufactures: GeoVax Labs, Inc., Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and others – Healthcare Journal (journalhealthcare.com)
Inovio Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:INO) opened at $4.54 on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of $409.94, a PE ratio of -3.85 and a beta of 2.55. Inovio Pharmaceuticals has a twelve month low of $3.76 and a twelve month high of $9.86.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: “Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) Getting Somewhat Positive Media Coverage, Study Shows” was posted by BBNS and is owned by of BBNS. If you are viewing this report on another site, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of United States and international copyright & trademark legislation. The correct version of this report can be read at https://baseballnewssource.com/2018/03/14/inovio-pharmaceuticals-ino-getting-somewhat-positive-media-coverage-study-shows/2028032.html.
About Inovio Pharmaceuticals
Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc (Inovio) is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, which is involved in developing deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) immunotherapies and vaccines focused on treating and preventing cancers and infectious diseases. The Company’s DNA-based immunotherapies, in combination with its electroporation delivery devices, generates immune responses, in particular T cells, in the body to fight target diseases.
Receive News & Ratings for Inovio Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inovio Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.