Indicoin (CURRENCY:INDI) traded 17.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. In the last seven days, Indicoin has traded down 35.3% against the US dollar. Indicoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $1,195.00 worth of Indicoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Indicoin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0114 or 0.00000140 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 22% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0914 or 0.00001120 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded down 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00024097 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002350 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000971 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013792 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007388 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001750 BTC.
Indicoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Indicoin is a social platform that aims to provide a tool where people can help the less privileged from any part of the world. This platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide meaningful tasks to the user community and attach a monetary value to it, creating a community of people who are incentivized to do socially positive and constructive tasks. Indicoin tokens will give the users voting rights to decide either to accept or reject a suggested task and also will able users to receive rewards for participating in tasks. “
Buying and Selling Indicoin
Indicoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Indicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Indicoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Indicoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Indicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Indicoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.