Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 6:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. One Hush coin can now be purchased for $1.58 or 0.00017829 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Hush has traded down 10.5% against the U.S. dollar. Hush has a total market capitalization of $5.41 million and $11,709.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $77.33 or 0.00867644 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $280.29 or 0.03144770 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00038314 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.90 or 0.00235334 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00099182 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00010678 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $50.67 or 0.00570651 BTC.
Hush Coin Trading
Hush can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Hush directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hush must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hush using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hush and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.