Press coverage about Hill International (NYSE:HIL) has been trending positive this week, according to Accern. The research firm identifies positive and negative press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Hill International earned a media sentiment score of 0.28 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news articles about the business services provider an impact score of 46.3100234734664 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Hill International Hires Imad Ghantous as Senior Vice President (markets.financialcontent.com)
- Members Declare Candidacy for ACA International Board of Directors (acainternational.org)
- Birch Hill’s Cozzini Bros merges with Maestranzi Bros (pehub.com)
- Soroptimist International of Roxborough to holds theater party in East Falls (montgomerynews.com)
- Hill International to Nominate Arnaud Ajdler for Election as a Director at the 2018 Annual Meeting (markets.financialcontent.com)
Hill International (HIL) opened at $5.90 on Wednesday. The firm has a market cap of $306.08, a P/E ratio of -11.35 and a beta of 0.85. Hill International has a 52-week low of $3.70 and a 52-week high of $5.95.
About Hill International
Hill International, Inc is a professional services firm. The Company provides program management, project management, construction management and other consulting services primarily to the buildings, transportation, environmental, energy and industrial markets worldwide. It operates in Project Management Group segment.
Receive News & Ratings for Hill International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hill International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.