Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded down 10.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. During the last seven days, Golem has traded 30.4% lower against the dollar. Golem has a market capitalization of $223.07 million and $8.59 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Golem token can now be purchased for approximately $0.27 or 0.00003073 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Heat Wallet, Upbit, Liqui and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.31 or 0.00888557 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013823 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011508 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00108770 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.05 or 0.00196005 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Golem Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. “
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Cobinhood, Mercatox, Exrates, Heat Wallet, Bittrex, Tux Exchange, Tidex, Upbit, Cryptopia, CryptoDerivatives, Abucoins, Huobi, Liqui, Bitfinex and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to purchase Golem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Golem and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.