GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. During the last week, GameUnits has traded down 15.4% against the U.S. dollar. GameUnits has a market cap of $249,088.00 and $317.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GameUnits coin can now be purchased for about $0.0717 or 0.00000828 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $76.58 or 0.00883998 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008088 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004521 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002019 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.49 or 0.00098000 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00028759 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameUnits is an Open Source Gaming currency created to revolutionize in-game purchases. Gameunits is a forked version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work & proof-of-stake algorithm. “
GameUnits Coin Trading
GameUnits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase GameUnits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameUnits must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GameUnits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GameUnits and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.