GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. One GameCredits coin can currently be bought for $1.45 or 0.00016690 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Coinrail, Cryptopia and Poloniex. Over the last week, GameCredits has traded 29.9% lower against the US dollar. GameCredits has a market cap of $93.53 million and $727,427.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $167.70 or 0.01925930 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004173 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005133 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007479 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 54.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004014 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00028952 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00001024 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00001120 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits is a game driven Cryptocurrency, created to facilitate in-game transactions and monetization. “
Buying and Selling GameCredits
GameCredits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bit-Z, OpenLedger DEX, BitBay, Allcoin, Poloniex, Coinrail, HitBTC, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GameCredits and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.