FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded down 9.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Over the last week, FunFair has traded 18.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. FunFair has a market cap of $187.20 million and $802,220.00 worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FunFair token can currently be purchased for $0.0406 or 0.00000468 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Binance, Radar Relay and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $77.14 or 0.00887182 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011520 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048289 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109676 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.75 or 0.00192613 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunFair is an Ethereum-based casino that allows users to bet in a trustless and decentralized model, featuing 3D games can be built in HTML5. FunFair offers cheap fees in terms of gas costs. The FUN coin is also an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all platform actions, including betting, lending, paying out players and compensating stakeholders. “
FunFair Token Trading
FunFair can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Bitfinex, EtherDelta, Binance, Bittrex, Livecoin, OKEx, HitBTC, Gate.io and Upbit. It is not possible to buy FunFair directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FunFair must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FunFair using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FunFair and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.