FUNCoin (CURRENCY:FUNC) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. One FUNCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.0439 or 0.00000506 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Livecoin. FUNCoin has a market capitalization of $256,708.00 and $130.00 worth of FUNCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, FUNCoin has traded down 29.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $466.57 or 0.05382940 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004202 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001427 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00017199 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00018805 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00014436 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002848 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunCoin is a Bitshares-based asset that is to be used in various gaming projects, their promotional activities as well as for further development. FUNC's circulation is 100.000.000 tokens. “
Buying and Selling FUNCoin
FUNCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy FUNCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FUNCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FUNCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for FUNCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FUNCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.