Factom (CURRENCY:FCT) traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Over the last week, Factom has traded 13.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Factom has a market cap of $217.71 million and $1.38 million worth of Factom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Factom coin can currently be purchased for $24.89 or 0.00286330 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, BCEX, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $77.14 or 0.00887182 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011520 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048289 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109676 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.75 or 0.00192613 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Factom Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain to Business and Governments Factom is a system for securing millions of real-time records in the blockchain with a single hash. Businesses and governments can use Factom to simplify records management, record business processes, and address security and compliance issues. Factom uses the blockchain to power a remarkable range of applications, including audit systems, medical records, supply chain management, voting systems, property titles, legal applications, and financial systems. Download the Factom Whitepaper to understand out how business and governments can use the blockchain technology to improve their services and their profit margins. “
Factom Coin Trading
Factom can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptopia, Bit-Z, BCEX and Qryptos. It is not currently possible to buy Factom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Factom must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Factom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Factom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Factom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.