Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded down 13.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 20th. During the last week, Etherparty has traded down 19.1% against the US dollar. One Etherparty token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0725 or 0.00000876 BTC on major exchanges including ACX, EtherDelta, Gate.io and Binance. Etherparty has a total market cap of $35.19 million and approximately $426,402.00 worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.53 or 0.00875883 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013685 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012120 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00047099 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00194607 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Etherparty Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Etherparty is a user-friendly system for the creation, use, and management of smart contracts, that may dramatically expand the rate of commercial and consumer adoption of blockchain technology. While blockchain has the potential to recast the foundations of electronic commerce and data storage, the technology’s use by non-computer professionals has been limited by a lack of user-friendly applications. Etherparty unleashes the speed, cost-reduction and security benefits of smart contracts for individuals and businesses. Etherparty goes further to make otherwise complicated contractual agreements and processes simple and accessible while enabling infrastructure for authentication and automation. “
Buying and Selling Etherparty
Etherparty can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io, ACX, Binance and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Etherparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Etherparty must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Etherparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Etherparty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.