Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded down 17.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 20th. One Elastic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002321 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and Heat Wallet. Over the last seven days, Elastic has traded 28.5% lower against the US dollar. Elastic has a market cap of $16.97 million and $118,341.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0913 or 0.00001118 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00024043 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0810 or 0.00000992 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00014570 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007129 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000140 BTC.
Elastic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Buying and Selling Elastic
Elastic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Elastic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elastic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elastic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.