Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded up 27.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. In the last week, Einsteinium has traded up 55.7% against the dollar. Einsteinium has a market capitalization of $81.45 million and $102.43 million worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Einsteinium coin can now be bought for $0.38 or 0.00004541 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $161.97 or 0.01956020 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004101 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004807 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007049 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016633 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00027708 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0840 or 0.00001015 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00001138 BTC.
Einsteinium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Einsteinium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Einsteinium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Einsteinium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.