EarthCoin (CURRENCY:EAC) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. In the last week, EarthCoin has traded 30.8% lower against the dollar. One EarthCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg and AEX. EarthCoin has a total market cap of $11.73 million and approximately $15,356.00 worth of EarthCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.54 or 0.01916860 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004067 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005100 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007411 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00016703 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 59.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004131 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00029647 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00001013 BTC.
EarthCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EarthCoin uses scrypt as a proof of work scheme and is a scrypt coin descendant of Litecoin, Holders can send Earthcoin to anyone in the world – in 10 seconds – without having to worry about banks and borders, it uses a 365 day period & starts with 10,000 coins p/block & it varies in a sine curve with amplitude of 2,000 with a period of one year (like the Earth moving around the Sun). Then a new minimum of 8000 coins per block at about 9 months. “
Buying and Selling EarthCoin
EarthCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX and CoinEgg. It is not currently possible to purchase EarthCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EarthCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EarthCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for EarthCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EarthCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.