Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded down 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can now be bought for approximately $0.0733 or 0.00000873 BTC on major exchanges. Dynamic Trading Rights has a market cap of $87.21 million and $43,464.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded down 4.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008672 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003150 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $74.54 or 0.00886221 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013723 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011886 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00047688 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00108550 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.17 or 0.00192296 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Dynamic Trading Rights Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tokens.net is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to exchange ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies. Trading fees within the platform are paid in Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR), an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. DTR is charged as trading fees based on the market price of DTR at the moment of the trade. A transaction for a DTR holder will be charged at the best ask price, ignoring the market depth. Users that do not hold DTR will be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.”
Buying and Selling Dynamic Trading Rights
Dynamic Trading Rights can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Dynamic Trading Rights directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dynamic Trading Rights must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dynamic Trading Rights and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.