Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 13.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for $7.98 or 0.00098085 BTC on major exchanges including CoinsMarkets, Livecoin and Bittrex. Diamond has a total market cap of $21.46 million and $31,901.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Diamond has traded down 17.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $421.28 or 0.05180590 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00057426 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00019549 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $51.76 or 0.00636534 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.50 or 0.00067655 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047434 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00038237 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $21.96 or 0.00270011 BTC.
Diamond Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinsMarkets and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diamond and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.