DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded down 11.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 20th. One DecentBet token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0890 or 0.00001091 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, DecentBet has traded 22.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. DecentBet has a total market capitalization of $10.57 million and $37,627.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008305 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $70.19 or 0.00859144 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013624 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012307 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00046064 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00109412 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.57 or 0.00190565 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
DecentBet Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
Buying and Selling DecentBet
DecentBet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DecentBet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DecentBet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.