Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded 15% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. In the last seven days, Datum has traded down 25.4% against the US dollar. Datum has a total market capitalization of $24.11 million and approximately $2.74 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Datum token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0290 or 0.00000355 BTC on exchanges including AEX, COSS, OKEx and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008425 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.61 or 0.00865226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002973 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013743 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00046138 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00108958 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00194432 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Datum Token Trading
Datum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, OKEx, COSS, Huobi and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Datum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Datum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Datum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.