COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded 12.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. COSS has a total market cap of $20.33 million and $1.33 million worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, COSS has traded down 27.8% against the US dollar. One COSS token can currently be bought for $0.31 or 0.00003844 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and COSS.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008316 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $69.82 or 0.00858606 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013583 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00046023 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00108405 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00193629 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
COSS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The COSS system consists of a payment gateway / POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet, various coin facilities and a mobile platform. The COSS platform unifies all transactional aspects that are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and offers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in one place. “
Buying and Selling COSS
COSS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy COSS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade COSS must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy COSS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for COSS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.