News headlines about Childrens Place (NASDAQ:PLCE) have trended positive on Wednesday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm ranks the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Childrens Place earned a media sentiment score of 0.33 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the company an impact score of 46.4383461153783 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Childrens Place (PLCE) Set to Announce Quarterly Earnings on Tuesday (americanbankingnews.com)
- The Children’s Place to Webcast Review of Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Results Nasdaq:PLCE (menafn.com)
- Childrens Place (PLCE) Cut to “Hold” at ValuEngine (americanbankingnews.com)
- The Children’s Place to Webcast Review of Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Results (finance.yahoo.com)
- Should You Buy Children's Place (PLCE) Ahead of Earnings? (finance.yahoo.com)
Childrens Place (NASDAQ:PLCE) traded up $6.05 during trading hours on Wednesday, reaching $137.80. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 461,938 shares, compared to its average volume of 394,673. Childrens Place has a twelve month low of $94.95 and a twelve month high of $161.65. The stock has a market capitalization of $2,379.71, a P/E ratio of 19.52, a P/E/G ratio of 1.70 and a beta of 0.30.
About Childrens Place
The Children’s Place, Inc (The Children’s Place) is a pure-play children’s specialty apparel retailer in North America. The Company sells apparel, accessories, footwear and other items for children. The Company operates through two segments: The Children’s Place U.S. and The Children’s Place International.
Receive News & Ratings for Childrens Place Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Childrens Place and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.