Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. Bytom has a total market capitalization of $358.60 million and $15.16 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bytom has traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Bytom token can now be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00004173 BTC on exchanges including BigONE, Gate.io, CoolCoin and Bibox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $167.70 or 0.01925930 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005133 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007479 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00016690 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 54.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004014 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00028952 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00001024 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00001120 BTC.
Bytom Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitMark has a total coin supply of 27.58 million BTM – difficulty retargetting each 720 blocks and a block reward of 20 BTM. “
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io, BigONE, Bibox, OKEx, Cryptopia, EXX, Kucoin, Huobi, CoolCoin, OEX, Allcoin and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bytom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.