Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Bytecoin has a market cap of $541.39 million and approximately $4.48 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bytecoin has traded 20.7% lower against the US dollar. One Bytecoin coin can now be bought for $0.0029 or 0.00000034 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Stocks.Exchange and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $233.66 or 0.02680040 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00024154 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011571 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00019181 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008110 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001164 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytecoin (BCN) is the first currency based on the CryptoNote technology and launched back in July, 2012. BCN protects your privacy with completely untraceable and anonymous transactions so it is deservedly called the next generation anonymous cryptocurrency. It is a fully independent currency which has been developing separately from Bitcoin and its forks. The basis for the creation of Bytecoin was the CryptoNote unique technology. “
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Poloniex and Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to buy Bytecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bytecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.