Bytecent (CURRENCY:BYC) traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. One Bytecent coin can currently be bought for about $0.70 or 0.00008114 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Bytecent has a market capitalization of $1.43 million and $9,990.00 worth of Bytecent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bytecent has traded down 36.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0987 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00026894 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002477 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0932 or 0.00001076 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00015899 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000150 BTC.
Bytecent Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “There have been hundreds of digital currencies that have launched worldwide, and more than ninety-eight percent of the digital currencies launched have failed for one reason or another. The Bytecent project was conceived to bring sanity back to an industry that has drifted away from the core principles set forth with the original Bitcoin project. Bytecent is not just another digital currency in a sea of many; it is a philosophy born out of necessity. The goal of this project is to reinvent digital currencies from the manner that wallets are distributed and installed, to the method that coins are earned and spent. Bytecent is the first user-friendly digital currency designed from the ground up to be as easy as sending an email. If you can point and click a mouse, you can use Bytecent. Bytecent is the first user-friendly digital currency designed from the ground up to be as easy as sending an email. If you can point and click a mouse, you can use Bytecent. Unlike with other digital currencies, Bytecent does not require any special hardware or configurations to mine. Simply download the software, install it, and begin mining today! “Mining” is lingo for discovering new Bytecent, similar to panning for gold. In actuality, mining is simply the process used to verify Bytecent transactions on the network.There are approximately 1440 coins generated per day, so finding new Bytecent can take a few hours or a few days depending on the speed of your computer. Mining Bytecent is fun and allows anyone with no mining experience or technical knowhow to begin mining immediately! Similar to conventional currencies, Bytecent is a currency that can be used to buy goods and services. You can offer your goods or services in return for payment in Bytecent. “
Buying and Selling Bytecent
Bytecent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Bytecent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecent must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytecent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bytecent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bytecent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.